One of the best parts about learning to shop for free and stockpiling is that I’ve gotten to be a lot more generous. Where before I always wanted to be generous but had no resources for it, now I’m getting so many things for free that I can give away stuff in amounts I’d never dreamed of.
If you’ve been around this site for awhile you’ll know that while I love saving money, it is not the ultimate goal. For me, its about helping others. I like people who many would call “Goody-Goody.” I think that’s a GOOD title!
So…thanks to a generous donor, I have some goodies for those of you who have been a Goody-Goody this holiday season! I have rebates galore!
- $10 rebate on Fresh or Frozen Shrimp or a Shrimp Party Platter of $20 or more
- $10 rebate on Holiday Gourmet Cheese and Crackers of $10 or more
- $10 rebate on Holiday Groceries of $50 or more
- $10 rebate on Holiday Plants or Flowers
- $10 Convenience Store Gift Card on Fuel or Convenience store purchase of $30
- $8 rebate on your purchase of Fire Starter Logs of $8 or more.
- $25 rebate on Holiday Decorations purchase of $148 or more
- $15 rebate on a Deli Platter, Ham or Turkey purchase of $25 or more
- $15 rebate on Deli items, Pizza or chicken purchase of $15 or more
- $10 rebate on Salty Snacks, Ice, Charcoal, Propane, Condiments, Dips, Buns, Meat Snacks, Deli Sandwiches, Bottled Water or Pizza purchase of $10 or more.
- $10 rebate on Fine Steak purchase of $10 or more.
- $10 rebate on Fresh or Frozen Seafood purchase of $10 or more
- $4 rebate on purchase or rental of two DVD’s with purchase/rental of $4 or more.
These are not brand or store specific–only that you purchase the items listed before 12/31. They are valid only for KY residents. Sorry OH and IN folks! (OH folks, read on, I have something for you below!)
So, just how do you get these rebates in your hands? By donating food or a toy to a local food pantry or toy donation program. Right now all local food pantries are taking a beating. Many of them gave away all they had during the Wind Storm outages. Now, the number of people needing help are at an all time high, while the donations are slowing down. The goal is to get you donating! The Vineyard Church in Florence takes donations for their food giveaway program–contact Becky at 859-689-0777 for details on items they need and when to drop off items. The Freestore Foodbank in Cincinnati and Dare to Care in Louisville both take food donations too!
Once you’ve made a donation, send me a self addressed stamped envelope letting me know what you’ve donated, where it was donated and which rebates you’d like to have. I will include two rebate forms for each donation. Since I have more of some than of others, they will be on a first come first serve basis. Please let me know which two you are most interested in. In case you don’t get your first two, can you also include another two you’d be interested in? If you donate more than once, I only need one rebate form request–just let me know about what you’ve donated. Even better–this is retroactive! Any donations made since November 1st qualify!
For those of you in OH, I have coupons instead of rebate forms.
- $2 off $5 or more Beef WYB one A1 Steak Sauce, 10 oz or larger (I only have 3 of these!)
- Hormel booklets with $8.25 in coupons, including:
- .75/2 Hidden Valley Ranch Dip mixes
- $1/2 Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing, 16 oz or larger
- $1.50/2 KC Masterpiece Sauces, Marinades or Seasonings
- $1.50/3 Hormel Chili cans, 15 oz
- $2 off any Hormel Party Tray
- $1.50/2 pkgs Hormel Pepperoni, 5 oz or larger
So, get donating!!!